Adept Trophies ??
So been trying to do my adept clean up for a few days now and it’s really starting to annoy me. 18 games where I’ve gotten 4 kills as Trapper, Wraith and Spirit with nothing but their base perks and none of them have given me my adept trophy ? Why ???
Comments
You must get a merciless victory.
If you're crushing survivors for example you killed 2 guys before they escape just let them farm each other and slug the ######### out of them, should get you iridescent on chaser and malicious. You need at least 9 hooks which means you can mori 1 guy immediately and from there on out farm them preferably with dying light.
He cannot use Dying light as he is trying to get Adept achievement and must use each killer's related perks.
With the new ranking system these achievements got a lot harder. Glad the only one I need is Plague.
I’d forgot all about the trophies and said hey ######### it I’ll try it. Little did I realise now with the new ranking system the trophy is next to impossible to get. So think I’ll just give up on it for another while haha
I literally got adept plague at r2. just play till you get absolute potatoes or ppl derping around.