Prestige Weapon

Greetings,
I wanted to see what the community thinks about the Prestige Weapon, specially about the Weapon of the Trapper.
It looks kinda sheit, I like the Idea with the blood surrounding it and the blood that is dripping of but the blood doesnt look real (for the most of them) and specially for the trapper it looks so ugly, its more a disappointment then a reward.
So long talk short question will it get reworked / new modeled (and ofc there are more important things but probably it will come down the pipe in the future)

Comments

  • Yeah im waiting for the PS4 update for the Trapper cosmetics for that reason. The only prestige weapons that look good belong to Huntress and Freddy.
  • Yeah I have never really liked the veins that are on the weapon for some reason. And the blood dropping from it looks like a bad gif.