Survivor mains
Never thought I'd be asking for tips on this game but,I need tips on how to improve my survivor gameplay, I've got looping down a little and I like using stealth to escape the chase. My playstyle is avoid getting caught, make the chase last as long as possible when found. I try to focus on the objective and helping teammates out too but I still find myself messing up. I just want to try and get better on both sides, also since killer got a little boring and I want to play the other side more often now too. Any general tips aside from the GiT gUd or gen rush when the killer is camping. I've played more killer than survivor in all my hours in this game and I want to just get better at both sides.
Comments
If you wanna avoid getting caught then you need premonition best perk for that IMO.
Oh and git gud. ;) (joke plez forgive meh)
It's ok I forgive you
@Barron I'm more of a Noob3 guy myself. I tried watching Jen, shes just not my cup of tea, shes a good survivor but I didn't find her very entertaining. Maybe I'll give her another shot though. Thanks!
Jenn taught me how to loop and how to use my camera better at a loop. I tend to watch people based on their skill at the game, and Jenn can really hold her own in a chase.
Jen, no0b3, and puppers. Each have a different style, but all teach something worth while.