About the matchmaking reverte
So I wanted to play Killer now. I am rank 1 with Killer and since they reverted the matchmaking to the old were you get red rank Survivors if you are a rank 1 Killer you wait 30 years to get even 1 Survivor. And why is that a thing, guess what.. pipping as Survivor is almost impossible so they ARE NO red rank Survivors I can verse.
Comments
Yeah they can't make it hard for survivor, I'm surprised they haven't figured that one out yet.
Survivors are fodder for killers now, so make it tough for them they won't want to be that fodder.
Pffff, they re-reverted it so i finally got survivors. and now they reverted it AGAIN. No more survivors... #########!!!! Get the 'estimated wait time' back, atleast i got survivors (i know, all like rank 13s) but i just wanna play killer
I'm so tired of them switching back and forth like this tbh.
Well hopefully it will just be them doing an update and re putting it back..to see the results.
Hopefully we get better results than the last iteration.