Meg Thomas
Could somebody make sprint burst into a button to press instead of the sprint button like dead hard because i think that you should be able to run without triggering that until you want to.
Could somebody make sprint burst into a button to press instead of the sprint button like dead hard because i think that you should be able to run without triggering that until you want to.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
for all consoles and pc
I wish it worked that way. Unfortunately it would make dead hard useless.
This is why I never have it in my loadout, as I always forget I have it equipped and just use it at the most pointless of times. Lol
It would make it overpowered. There would be no point in having Lithe and almost no point in Balanced Landing if you could activate sprint burst like that.
"Oh no i'm in quite of a pickle here! Tho i'm not injured AND it doesn't last a mere second so let's just escape from pallet loop to another because i messed up!"
You see the problem?
That would kill it's only downside, no thanks
This would be so OP and would make dead hard a useless perk.
I like balanced landing because I have some control or maybe use Lithe.
Sprint burst is for starting the chase at an advantage.
Exhaustion nerf really killed SB. It should just work like before that nerf, maybe just take longer to recover while running.
@Itq
let's ignore the fact that the exhaustion changes were mostly directed to nerf SB (which it did)