[PS4] Killer & Survivor duo harrassing / abusing gameplay

So I came across a duo that's been harrassing survivors by farming them. The killer downs his survivor friend, who gives them the location of the other survivors, and also by using bond perk. They then farm the other survivors by hooking, rescuing and instantly downing them. When everyone is dead, they continue farming bloodpoints via chase and repairing gens. I've been in the situation with same players twice. I had warned them first time, but it didn't seem to have any effect on that. It's really frustrating. Also, there's no ban system on PS4 yet, which is really shameful. How long before this harrassment of PS4 players end? 

Comments

  • i will pray for your families
  • Haha yeah ps4 is a kind of the wild west.

    There is a duo named Mr (Wont name n shame) and Mrs (Wont name n shame) . She plays killer while he plays survivor. He obviously helps her non stop. Kinda funny how obvious they can be about it.

    My only hope is they waste half their lives trying to get lobbies together.

  • There are multiple duos who do this. I remember them and tell the other survivors to leave the lobby. 
  • I remember them quite vividly now. That's the only solution to this for now. I don't know what kinda fun they have in grieving. Really lame people. And BHVR, please bring the ban hammer to PS4. There's a lot of toxicity there, too. 
  • This happens to me sometimes, not sure if there's someone helping the killer but the killer will just hook people twice then kinda let us do our own thing after.

  • I was once with a 3 man SWF (didn’t know at the time) and they were looking for a lobby with their friend (who was the killer) long story short they all found me farmed me and then farmed points with each other and they all escaped. I never played with those people again I actually keep a list of survivors and killers to dodge in my phone and yes I still get lobbies before anyone asks
  •      Do players really find that enjoyable though...? That sounds like a chore more than anything. But what do I know, video games aren’t always played for the same “fun” that I seek.
  • DRAGOON said:

    This happens to me sometimes, not sure if there's someone helping the killer but the killer will just hook people twice then kinda let us do our own thing after.

    When i play killer because i run bbq i hook survivors twice and let them eacape unless they pissed me off. Broke my hooks or a flashlight.
  • fcc2014 said:
    DRAGOON said:

    This happens to me sometimes, not sure if there's someone helping the killer but the killer will just hook people twice then kinda let us do our own thing after.

    When i play killer because i run bbq i hook survivors twice and let them eacape unless they pissed me off. Broke my hooks or a flashlight.
    There's a difference between healthy farming and grieving. I play killer, too and sometimes I let others take hatch, or escape, but I don't intentionally grieve others in a way that they don't have control over their own gameplay. 
  • fcc2014 said:
    DRAGOON said:

    This happens to me sometimes, not sure if there's someone helping the killer but the killer will just hook people twice then kinda let us do our own thing after.

    When i play killer because i run bbq i hook survivors twice and let them eacape unless they pissed me off. Broke my hooks or a flashlight.
    There's a difference between healthy farming and grieving. I play killer, too and sometimes I let others take hatch, or escape, but I don't intentionally grieve others in a way that they don't have control over their own gameplay. 
    Neither do i and i target the person if they unhook in front me to sandbag their teammate.
  • There isnt a way through DBD to report but if you take screen shots or a go to your share button and save video ofnlast 15 min. You got evidence to report that player. Just wait till the match is over highlight the space beside players emblem, player/killer, then click X you get their psn profile and you can hit options button to do a Sony report. Ironically under the SIE Sony Community Conduct rules any form of griefing can be reported. Just remember abuing this feature is also griefing and can automatically soft ban you for 24 hrs. If the person is reported enough on PS4 they are usually soft banned and then some if they continue to be reported.

  • And false. In-game reports have been a thing for a long time.