Ps4, so broken right now
Been waiting for over 10 mins as survivor and still can't get a game. Been like it for nearly 2 hours now
Been waiting for over 10 mins as survivor and still can't get a game. Been like it for nearly 2 hours now
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
im sorry
I've found beer helps with so many of these issues. I'm less angry about matchmaking, dc's, and toxicity in general if I go in after designating the current time as happy hour. Give it a shot.
The way these waiting times are going, I will be drunk in no time lol
But, at least you're having fun!
You’ve been “waiting over 10 mins... for nearly 2 hours now”
wth???
I assume they'd wait for 10 minutes. Close out the search and try again. And have been doing this for 2 hours.
I’m on PS4, and the absolute longest I have ever waited with the new matchmaking system is 4 minutes. Tonight, nothing over 2 minutes. This is US, BTW.
@PaintChipsInTeeth - I've been doing this. I'm rank 15 now! I used to be rank 4.
Take a hit from the bong
Still waiting slam some beers
And do a little dance when you find a lobby
It's same for every PS4 player right now. I think they should shut down their game on PS4 until they fix it.
Yesterday I was trying to play, it was late and I couldn't find a single game, guess it's because it is region locked now and every killer was sleeping. During the day I had no problems
That's explains it then if it's region locked. Playing in the UK at 4 in the morning lol
@Khalednazari
Not all. I'm finding games in 5 minutes consistently.
@Khalednazari
Not all. I'm finding games in 5 minutes consistently.
Crossplay would help
That isn't intended either. Lol.