waiting time unknown
So are you really sure you reverted your matchmaking? One day no queuetimer and now i get this piece of ######### every game. Lobby times are now ######### up! Well done!
So are you really sure you reverted your matchmaking? One day no queuetimer and now i get this piece of ######### every game. Lobby times are now ######### up! Well done!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Getting my killer lobby in less than a minute
Yeah it's not a problem. The matchmaking. On PS4.
Is complaining and being negative just contagious? I guess so.
I get killer lobbies fast but I was having hours worth of waiting all week for survivors