Will Ashley be the first Licensed character to receive cosmetics?
I’m actually quite curious about this one, as the other characters didn’t come out when the cosmetic store was a thing, so is there a chance I’ll be able to use my auric cells to get some sweet gear for Ashley? :)
Comments
Seems so
Link to the Tweet:
https://twitter.com/DeviusQC/status/1111375965945397248
Is he stand-alone DLC? I'll buy him either way, I just wondered if there were a killer as well. Probably not, right?
^ That's appropriate, Bruce is the Leader, after all.
@cadessia Wow! That looks awesome! Thank you!!
This is also useful information :3
and I found another picture:
Prepare for the Ash Meta! Jane, you were fun while you lasted, I imagine seeing lots of Ash about in the future.
Looks great. Fantastic actually. They've really nailed this survivor ONLY release. I didn't want a new killer with it. Very well done.