question about luck

do luck perks and offerings affect ace in the hole? does it only affect the 50% chance to find an add-on of uncommon rarity or lower, or does it also affect the chance of finding an add-on of higher rarity? does it not affect either? I don't know!

Comments

  • It should, as it is related to Ace, a character who was entirely based off the of the Luck mechanic. I seem to find better stuff when I bring luck, so my assumption is: yes.

  • Luck should also affect the chance to find a higher rarity addon, at least in theory....

  • Apparently luck is very much like Leatherface's add ons.

    Sounds nice, you expect it to do a lot, and then you get surprised when it actually does very little.

    Luck as far as I know only really affects unhooks. But I think it may affect chests as well?

    If anything, whatever affects luck will stack. Whether or not luck comes from a offering or perk.

    Legion Pin.png


  • The devs said some time ago that luck only affects your chances in freeing yourself from hooks and out of beartraps and they are planning for luck to affect chests. I never heard that they actually implemented the change so I would say, no, luck does not affect chests.