Just report them ingame, but dont get your hopes high.
BHVR doesnt care too much about stuff like that. The number of death threats I ahve already received in this game..... its pathetic that nothing is done
Yea just cover up the names because these guys need protection i guess. I will tell you though that i reported someone who told me to slit my writs and gave them all the proper information and the case was taken care of she was likely banned.
So if anything just put this pic in there with their names and you should be fine.
Honestly, im in the mood trying to cause even mroe DCs with a legion slugging build but unfortunately I decided to get plague instead of legion before I realized how much the movement speed actually was. But I dont wanna spend a cent until the major problems of DBD get fixed, so I need 7k shards....
Maybe I will go with the old huntress slugg build, I will decide until evening =)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Cover the names before a mod bans you.
Also report them in-game and on steam
Just report them ingame, but dont get your hopes high.
BHVR doesnt care too much about stuff like that. The number of death threats I ahve already received in this game..... its pathetic that nothing is done
@Master
Why are you so angry lately?
@123456789
And you're the newcomer waiting to get banned for attacking other users
Yea just cover up the names because these guys need protection i guess. I will tell you though that i reported someone who told me to slit my writs and gave them all the proper information and the case was taken care of she was likely banned.
So if anything just put this pic in there with their names and you should be fine.
@Detective_Jonathan saves the day again
I do what i can lol
You guys would never survive xbox 360 game chat on MW2 lmao x)
Lets see:
Just a few examples
@Master
I feel ya. But don't lose hope, not yet
Nah im done.
Honestly, im in the mood trying to cause even mroe DCs with a legion slugging build but unfortunately I decided to get plague instead of legion before I realized how much the movement speed actually was. But I dont wanna spend a cent until the major problems of DBD get fixed, so I need 7k shards....
Maybe I will go with the old huntress slugg build, I will decide until evening =)
@Master
Have fun then ๐
I hope they fix those problems, I feel bad seeing you this angry