Everyone just ignore the Invaders.
If you don't comment on third threads they'll just sink and the mods can get them later.
If you don't comment on third threads they'll just sink and the mods can get them later.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd rather they get them now. 🔫
@Chaotic_RiddleYes, well I don't know if anyone is actually available now.
Who used a dried finger? There's so many
It's okay guys, I'll be your body shield if they get near us.
@Acesthetiic Looking to get those WGLF tokens, huh?
@Peasant What?!! No.... I just want to help my fellow survivors that's all... I don't need those stacks at all (;
@Acesthetiic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HA1mbZ_MMh8