Jane physics
Kate got nothin' on that.
Watch Jane GIF by Shinymon (@shinymon) on Gfycat. Discover more related GIFs on Gfycat
Kate got nothin' on that.
Watch Jane GIF by Shinymon (@shinymon) on Gfycat. Discover more related GIFs on Gfycat
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Girl thicker than a bowl of oatmeal and twice as filling
She might have those big jiggly breasts.
But look at Kate's perfect butt
I did not know that jiggle physics even existed in this game until now lmfao
F e l l a s .
Oh... so it isn't a coincidence I lose focus when I'm chasing a Jane.
Indeed. I used to get spared a lot by the killer just for being shirtless David but I'm getting the same treatment every now and then when playing the booty queen.
Looks like i found the only Survivor who i wouldn't mind facing exclusively 24/7.
This. LOL
Unbelievable sexism.
girl bye.
Kate ain't fat though.
>literally admiring how good-looking a female character is
>sexism
It isn't fatness, it is THICCNESS.
Lol, fat? I don’t even want to know your definition of Curvy or Thick.
Beautiful 😏
LOL that jiggle down the stairs was hilarious. Love game physics.
@Unicorn I agree. It's like some people don't even know what fat is.