Looping advice?

I want to try and improve it as much as I can. I watch Noob3 on YouTube, is there anything else I should do?

I try to be conservative with pallets and loops. And try and observe Killer tendencies, like respecting pallets, to know whether or not to not throw down the pallet and go for another loop.

But I feel like my play isn't that consistent, I still frequently get injured and downed too quickly for my liking. I have some good moments. Long loops that get others off the hook and healed, or one or two gens popped before I get downed.

Comments

  • If your watching Noob3, try Demi and Monto as well

  • Demi?

    Can I have their full YouTube name, please? I have never heard of them before.


    @Zarr0ch

  • Watching someone do it is probably the best way to go.

    Doesn't really matter who.

    Just find someone you like, and make sure you’re paying attention to how and why they win or lose a chase.

  • Remember to always look behind you, You have to remember to watch the red stain and keep an eye on it, the killer will always try to mindgame and hide it. So remember to be on the look out for that.

  • Practice! Practice! Practice!

    Seriously, it's a "well no duh" thing to say but it's good to refresh that we all started new here. I myself have come a long way from playing Survivor. My fav person to watch honestly has been Puppers and Monto on loop and juke ideas/teaching.

    Learn the safe spots on maps by watching and playing and get a general idea of what you can do with an actual loop. This takes time and a lot of practice.

    Keep track of what the Killer is doing as much as you can. Try to spot or predict is they're trying to fake you out on jungle gyms/walls/pallets and try to fool them. Learn the playstyle/pattern of the Killer player you're against. While looping and chases have a layout strategy what ISN'T stated is the variable of what type of player your Killer is. No two are alike.

    Don't over loop an area. Know when it's best to move from one safe spot to another. Never use two Pallets on the same general area (leave one and try to skip to the next to save a pallet if you can)

    Try to keep track of what Perks they may be using. Learn when a Killer is using Bamboozle and Spirit Fury.


    Finally get Perks to help in chases. While not technically "required" Exhaustion Perks like Balanced Landing, Lithe and Dead Hard can really turn the tide and give you the breathing room you need (I'm not a fan of Sprint Burst and feel it's kinda overrated). Stuff like Quick & Quiet and Dance With Me, can also surprise Killers and give em the slip. While Windows of Opportunity is a great teaching tool for knowing where to actually run to.


    Lastly, never get upset if your chases end quickly or if you mess up/get downed. It happens to EVERYONE, even the "Stars/Pros". Jus absorb the experience of each match and try to learn from it & apply it to future games.