Matchmaking

So a few days after the new matchmaking system, lobbies started taking ages.

They reverted to the old one for a day or two, back to insta lobbies.

Back to new one, back to infinite waiting times.

This whole thing is so frustrating. I just want to play.

Is anyone else having my issue, or does everyone find the waiting times better with the new system?

Xbox, btw.

Comments

  • Yeah I’m on PS4 and when they first reverted it the lobbies were instant all the time, and now it’s back to campfire simulator.

  • Same for me. The new matchmaking sucks.

  • Mine has worked fine on PS4 surprisingly, the matchmaking timer has been pretty accurate even counting down instead of being frozen on 1 all the time

  • The re-revert is abysmal for Survivor side for myself.... 5+mins to get into an empty lobby with bad ping and have to wait for more Survivors....


    I HATE and DETEST that they did this so soon after the revert...like it was literally just changed and everything was smooth and fast for me. Now it's hope and pray I get a Gods Damn Match