Going against ALL brown ranks as Rank 3 Killer
I do not know why this is happening if they said they reverted the MM system, but it’s no fun
I do not know why this is happening if they said they reverted the MM system, but it’s no fun
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's ridiculous.
I'm a decent killer but an ass survivor. I'm a bit burnt out as killer so I thought I'd give survivor as bash. The last 5 games I've had tonight have been red rank killers against Rank 15-20 survivors. It has been a complete ######### storm.
I'm starting to feel sorry for the killers to be honest! The longest game so far has been about 5 minutes and no killers have got above 20,000 points!
I hear you . I went against rank 2 huntress tonight . Soon as game started , 2 DC’s then me and another guy die and we were brown ranks it’s ridiculous
Killers can get more bp if we ban every survivor who dc. If someone decides to start a game, especially when he's not the host, he jolly well stay in it until the host is done.
Matchmaking is great, thats why you had such bad players