FPS drops/stuttering since 2.0??
Has anyone else noticed this? Doesn't seem to matter what map, but occasionally my fps will just tank, and the game stutters for about a second or so. Not my system I don't think, 8700k @5.0Ghz, and a EVGA 1080ti, 32Gb ram.
Comments
Yup.
Mainly a couple map areas while playing on ultra. Most obvious is lery's.
So I'm not imagining things? thanks, hope it gets fixed
I was starting to think there was something wrong with my NIC on my mobo, like I was dropping packets or something. lol
The optimization overall needs to be smoothed out. Especially for consoles.
The art style is amazing... I love it. I love the graphic style a lot. But lets be honest, the art style isn't the most "fancy" or "best" looking.
I love the way the art and graphics are. I wouldn't change them for anything, but a game like Uncharted 4 runs smooth on PS4 and that game has tremendous graphics for example.
We just need to get it to 30 fps on consoles, and consistent 60+ on PC.
May help if they just update the Unreal engine or something