Plague is discount Leatherface, change my mind
Your power only punishes survivors out in the open, like Leatherface.
You slow down whenever you use your power in any way, shape, or form, just like Leatherface.
You're a ######### killer, just like Leatherface.
Except Leatherface has a chainsaw that doesn't require survivors to insta-heal and get rid of some green puke on their screen in order to use it, and said chainsaw insta-downs.
Making a killer a discount version of a killer who is already a discount version of Billy is basically making a game that rips off Soul at Stake that also sucks and calling it original.
Every time I feel like playing Plague, I make myself play Leatherface instead. Because even if I get gen rushed to high hell, at least I know it was 100% better than playing the escaped hospital patient who thinks puking on people actually does anything.
Comments
Ability range over loops. Built in surveillance. Mind games with the fountains.
I mean I could go on, but you have it set in your mind shes garbage. Let's wait a month to see if everyone hates on the "cheese" tactics implemented to do well with her, like the legion outburst. Went from garbage killer to no fun to play against bc they're op/broken in the eyes of the community.
No, please go on. Obviously I'm not playing her correctly, or else I'd be like the zero streamers who main her and be saying she's a good killer.
Built-in Surveillance? How? If you mean with the fountains, then no, the can cuck that easily by not cleansing. If you mean with infecting gens or objects, they stop being infected after less than 40 seconds. Big deal. (And that doesn't factor in if the survivor who touches it is already sick).
Like I actually don't understand how anyone finds her good or fun.
I mean maybe for some people she might be a good killer but in my eyes she is weak would rather play huntress.
@Maximus7
Built in surveillance is when you puke on a working gen and a survivor goes back to it. The survivor will become sick, letting you know they just touched the gen.
She's really not as bad as you're trying to make everyone believe.
Agreed. I haven't had much trouble with her at rank 8
Wouldn't LF be a discount Plague since Plague DLC costs more than LF DLC??
Leatherface is cheaper though...
The difference being she can waste people's time in making them use fountains, and the corrupted purge works well in conjunction with tracking perks and her built in surveillance. She may not be top tier, no, but she's pretty solid if used correctly.
These two would have my LOL reacts if I had them. Thanks for the laughs
Oh you're right. Her surveillance is BETTER than the 16 seconds you get from the perk. My bad.