no shop update?
so were is our weekly cosmetic? it should have released today
so were is our weekly cosmetic? it should have released today
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hopefully it's just late
Probably won't be released till next week then as the chapter just released. Just my guess though
Glad I'm not the only one who expected it today. Really want the Meg outfit
no one needs the meg one, give us kates cosmetic
I'd wait, either way, they'll make money from cosmetic releases but I'm waiting for the new Jeff cosmetic.
This oufit for Kate is a no-go though.
Might be delayed because of the auric cell issue on xbox