What if?

The game was 100% perfect for every single individual? that EVERYTHING you wanted nerfed, buffed etc etc was perfect.....that the devs specifically designed the game, surv or killer or both just for YOU, personally. Would you still play it? would it even be a challenge any more? would you have fun or as much, would you be frustrated? if there was nothing left to whine about would this game even be played by you?


i think the bugs make this game what it is......i think needed killers and survs etc nerfed and buffed...i think this game needs it's flaws as we all have yes we all have had good experiences....bad ones.....i can look back myself and think yes i have memories....

Comments

  • As fun as some bugs may be, i absolutely don't want them.

    Nothing's fun about just playing and then something comes up that immediately prevents you from doing just as well.

    There's fun bugs too, like the golden Generator, but you can't pick your bugs, so i'd rather them all go away.

    Maybe release the golden Generator as a skin? Idk...

  • If there was nothing left to whine about, no challenge and no fun anymore then the game would not be "perfect for me".

    My expectation of a perfect game doesn't mean it's 100% bug free or perfectly balanced, it means I can enjoy the game at all times without having to deal with anything that ruins my mood. I think I only played one game like that and this was Dark Messiah Of Might And Magic, the multiplayer. No matter if I died or killed, every single action in this game was fun and filled me with joy. I can't remember a single match where I ended up in a bad mood.

  • I love the game for both it’s flaws and it’s perfections. Nothing in this world is perfect, and we must learn to accept that. If we got everything we ever wanted in life, then how would we learn from flaws and imperfections to be better and have something to live up to?

  • It's more of me saying if the game was perfected for you ((in an imaginary world)) would or do you very much think you would play it as much, have those memories....have the things that makes and causes enjoyment of the game...

  • @Mushwin said:

    It's more of me saying if the game was perfected for you ((in an imaginary world)) would or do you very much think you would play it as much, have those memories....have the things that makes and causes enjoyment of the game...

    Yes.