Monitor & Abuse Doesnt Work on Freddy's Lullaby?
Seriously? Is this the truth? What about Insidious?
Seriously? Is this the truth? What about Insidious?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Correct. Lullabies (Freddy's and Huntress') cannot be modified in any way.
Insidious will only affect your TR inside Dream World.
It doesn't work on huntress either.
It only effects the terror radius like it says in the perk description.
Insidious is also terror radius
Insidious/tinkerer works on freddy though...
Unless they changed it these past few days.
@Carpemortum They've only ever worked on his terror radius while asleep.
It's never effected the lullaby while awake.
MA on Freddy is still very useful and currently in my main setup for Freddy.
Right now I got Ruin, Enduring, Franklins, Monitor and Abuse on him and I love it.
When you tag someone into the Dreamworld. Their aura shows up MUCH closer than when not using it. This can allow you to close in on people ridiculously fast and give them no options to evade when they can clearly tell you're heading towards them. I've pratically lunged people down who thought I couldn't see them yet lol. Just hiding behind stuff.
It does work on Freddy. His terror radius will disappear with both perks. His lullaby though will not be affected.
Then I've caught some EXTREMELY stupid survivors.
Correct. Nothing changes Freddy's or Huntress's lullaby.