Purposeful DC'S
I'm not quite sure how to start this off, but here it goes. New to forums, somewhat new to the game, only having 24 hours in it. I play a ton of survivor and I just had a match where someone clearly crashed right at the beginning as we were loading in, and the moment I was down, the other two just left. I understand that there's bugs that cause people to crash but this is just getting ridiculous. And I also understand dc's if the killer is trolling or anything among those lines. This is just extremely ridiculous and ruins the whole experience for everyone, I'm assuming it's like this or similar to this in a lot of different ranks (rank 15 for reference) and I really wish there was a more punishing system for all of this. I'd like to know all of your opinions on this and discuss it for a while (not sure if I'll reply to everything but I'll try).
Comments
Its common practice nowadays to DC if things aren't going your way, for both sides.
Personally, I'm getting sick of survivors DCing to give someone the hatch.
3 people out of 4 loaded, they saw that you got downed already and decided to d/c because they paid for 4vs1 game
You all...
...they will eventually need to do something sooner or later.
If people aren't definitely disgusted before.
@ShirtlessDwight In a 3v1 I will hook everyone once for BBQ stacks and let them all escape. Jumping to the killer is an ######### and dcing just makes repairing 4 gens longer than it needs to be for those left.
You're in minority. I had a game 2 weeks ago where everyone left on loading screen. I thought that killer will let me at least do a gen or two but I got instant tunneled. If it wasn't a swamp map it would probably last a bit longer.
This is RL dwight?? Are all the non licensed survivors actually modeled after developers or bhvr staff? :o
If everyone else DC'd how can you call it tunneling chasing the only survivor on the map? Some killers, and survivors too, just want to move on to the next game.