When the killer DC's are we supposed to lose a pip?
I was rank 4 last game, the killer DC'd because a meg ran him around all game. I did 1 gen and picked up a flashlight when the 3rd gen popped the killer DC'd without downing anyone or chasing anyone but the meg. The only reason I got bronze in evader is because I stayed in his TR to do a gen. I depipped because the killer DC'd because it didn't give me enough time to do anything other than 1 gen. I also cleansed a totem. Is this a bug or do the DEV's want us to depip every time someone on our team makes a killer rage quit? Also when I posted before about killers dcing causing you to depip everyone said it was a visual glitch so I have screenshotted my lobby when I got out of the match to prove I lost a pip for it.


Comments
We're not supposed to but we often do.
Apparently so. Emblems and pips have been all kinds of screwed up since the plague released.
This situation also happens in last patch. However,last patch only need 9 point for pip so no so many complaints about that