I wish there was a rank system that puts all the sweaty players together so i could have fun
Go play f13 then its in a state that only casuals would enjoy it
Go play f13 then its in a state that only casuals would enjoy it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Are you suggesting this to yourself... or....? I'm confused...
Did you just roast your own suggestion? :s
It took me like ten seconds but I got it.
Guys, he's roasting the folks that keep complaining about tryhards, squadettes, campers, and other shiz.
Maybe you should take a break. Go play civ 5 or something.
lol no just another pre rage post in the end game chat