What exactly is the new rank system trying to accomplish?
I get a 4K with three categories maxed out and I only pip once at rank 8? Am I supposed to be dragging the match out for as long as possible? Why does it feel like I’m being punished for something? Killing all 4 survivors in a match isn’t average last time I checked.
It feels like the max bloodpoint cap for emblems needs to be drastically increased to keep up with the ridiculous requirements just at purple ranks. I haven’t even gone back to red ranks yet because I haven’t been playing much dead by daylight recently, and I can’t imagine what hell it must be.
Maybe I should just play Freddy with no perks?
Comments
Or just don't care anymore, man.
That's what I do now. As long as I'm getting to actually play matches and kill 2 - 4 guys, I'm fine. Who cares what the emblems say.
I’m just confused. I don’t have any option besides to not care now. I’d be wasting my time by trying my heart out for the game to say my efforts are futile. Not very rewarding.
Agree. I care only about improving my gameplay.
You know, maybe they'll fix it, maybe not. That shouldn't affect me or how I play the game / feel afterwards.
They didn't give me a cookie for all the time I sat at R1 anyway
Screw rank honestly, it just adds unnecessary doddocuktt via loop gods or god damn nurse. I jiat like playing the game, getting to rank 1 was absolute cancer for the achievement
Until they add a reward for being there I feel bad for anyone there
I play to make the survivors life miserable. If I get a "GG" from them instead of childish ranting, petty insults or death threats it means I played poorly.