Was DC Removed?
I saw it mentioned in a thread that the option to dc was removed. Is this true or were they referring to something different entirely?
I saw it mentioned in a thread that the option to dc was removed. Is this true or were they referring to something different entirely?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Something different. I would assume they were just mentioning the idea. :)
They meant DS, which was not removed, just changed.
@Chaotic_Riddle I hope they were, I don't want to be stuck with a 500 ping killer.
@Susie_ It could be removed from the pause menu but then they would just turn off whatever they are playing on.
@VolantConch1719 Oh ok. Thank goodness.