Give Jeff Johansen a Hagrid outfit!
Jeff johansen is hagrid confirmed ๐
Jeff johansen is hagrid confirmed ๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Honestly, Hagrid is gay
Who's up for some Kung Fu Panda?
wants to see hagrid Jeff!
Your a pleb Dweard.
Yes please
Ok so I have some news (don't get your hopes up)...
I play dbd with about 5 friends and I noticed the similarity when I first saw Jeff Johansen ๐
So I said to my friends, I'm going to try to get a Hagrid costume put into the game for him. Keep in mind this was long before I stumbled across this forum.
So I managed to reach out to behaviour interactive and told them they should either make an official Hagrid costume for him or at least a costume that gives off Hagrid vibes.
Long story short they loved my idea so much it has been forwarded to the development team.
There is a high chance nothing will come of it, but if it does I will be extremely proud haha.
I'll keep you guys updated ๐
- Styx216
well don't know if it happen but he could get one like him.