PSA: Plague can temporarily give her totems camouflage.
What are your thoughts folks?
What are your thoughts folks?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I actually seen a plague do this I was shocked because I didn’t know you could puke on the totem but also I kept wondering why does she keep coming over to this spot so it’s a double edged sword
Balances out against survivors with camo, bybthat I mean all the p3 claudettes
Tbh it just makes it more noticeable.
She's top tier. Undoubtedly.
It's more of a deterrent than camouflage.
Shout out to all the sweaty plagues who try to fool players into touching dull totems like this.
Every time I puke on my totem, it goes down 50 seconds later (35 for infection, 15 for the totem). She can defend it better than most, and you get a pseudo-TOTH if someone touches it while infected but it's definitely still very obvious where the totem is.
Just run haunted ground + ruin and barf on the dull ones ;] mind games bois