No one left behind rework
Inspired by Buckle up perk.
Unlocks potential in one's aura reading ability. The chances of safety rescuing your alies from the hook can be determined by the intensity of their auras. (The hooked survivor aura will change from red to the white colour, if the killer will be far away from him at maximum distance of up to 40 meters.)
Grants 50/75/100% bonus bloodpoints in altruism category.
Comments
Sorry but how do you measure "chance of safely rescuing" someone? There is no way you could accurately do that.
I agree it needs some buffs though. Not sure what.
As @thesuicidefox explained, you can't measure the chance of a safe rescue. It wouldn't work.
Why not simply increase the speed bonus of NOLB?
You will be know, when is the best moment to rescue someone by looking on their aura though.
This perk doesn't need a buff. The only reason it looks weak and no one uses it is because of the broken end game hatch mechanic which renders the perk pointless. If they finally ever fix the hatch mechanic to actually be balanced this perk will finally see use.
I was trying to make this perk more viable for solo players, since SWF already has that info ๐
Tbh as the solo player I would run this perk only for bonus bp's. I don't think it should be an end-game perk though. 12% bonus speed to actions is boo boo.
Rework? Why would you need a rework for such a good perk made for Nea? If you cant mannage to get 3 kills before gates are open, you are doing it wrong!
Lol. Such a bad opinion. The perk is garbage. 12% of like 1.5 seconds is unnoticeable.
I've been using it lately (solo player) for the bonus BP. Someone seems to always be hooked after the gens have popped and everyone else seems scared to go for the save.
Maxed out altruism several times after barely getting any altruism points all game.
2 saves basically max it.
Is it worth it if you rely on more powerful perks during the game to get to the end? No.
But if you're able to survive without relying on other perks then I'll take the extra BPs.
What if I'm Huntress? Or Nurse? Or Hag? How far the killer is from the hook is irrelevant to how safe it is to unhook. Dude could get saved and run straight to the killer for all you know.
But HOW is what I'm saying. The game has no way to determine how safe it is to unhook, as there are way too many variables to make that call. Variables that are not all tangible to the game. By that I mean... a video game is a computer program. Computer programs work on calculations. If you can't quantify a variable it can't be computed. It's part of the reason certain things work they way they do because that's the only way to quantify something in terms a computer can understand. A human can understand when it is safe to unhook because we can take those intangible variables and make sense of them. A computer can't do that. Even the smartest AI can't yet do this. You're basically proposing the game figure out something that is impossible for it to figure out.
Like I'm not tryna ######### on your parade, just being practical here.
The whitest aura is, than better situation is to safe a person. This idea of this is to help rescuers to rate if it's safe to rescue someone for both (Rescuer and unhooked person)
maybe a good rework would be something like if the person saved off the hook is hit within 2-3 seconds off the hook you get hit instead sort of like bt but a little less powerful
Actually my bad, I was thinking of Bills Left Behind. An aura reading intensity based on killer distance would be nice. Good idea.