Fix Your Game

This is a simple statement I feel many have asked. Why is it so hard to just fix your game. Love playing it Great concept and many memorable moments, but ever since I started playing (August 2018), game has gotten progressively worse to almost unplayable. Here's a "small" list of issues...

  • Long waiting times in lobbies
  • Several game-breaking glitches (causing my game to crash and sign me out online)
  • Constant lag issues and unusual in-game bugs
  • Tried playing SWF today and each time we tried to find a game, we got kicked out or the game crashed.
  • Stop adding NEW CONTENT and FIX the CURRENT ISSUES with the GAME. Why add more crap when the current crap you have isn't being addressed. Make this crap nice and shiny and clean!
  • Campy Killers or d/c survivors.
  • Etc

I just have a simple wish...I just want to go online one night with no hiccups and play a couple rounds against a good killer with my friends. We have a blast playing, but lately, we cannot get a solid round in because of these annoying issues that aren't being addressed or fixed. More energy is being spent on new content. It's been 3 years now, I'm pretty sure the people who play now would rather have the issues resolved vs. having new content? Once those issues are fixed, then focus on new content. Not sure how much longer I'll keep playing.

I know I know...everyone has been saying the same thing for years now, but I needed to vent a bit.

Comments

  • Cant play 2 games in a row...after one match...the next will be a infinite loading!! please we cant play this anymore!!!

  • @laKUKA said:

    Cant play 2 games in a row...after one match...the next will be a infinite loading!! please we cant play this anymore!!!

    Yup. Been going on for months and still no fix.

  • Devs don't make cosmetics, you cannot fix campy killers or dc's on survivor, lag is servers which is getting fixed, wait time will be fixed most likely

  • Entire community right now "The game is in a horrible state. Fix it."

    Developer: Got your money already so sucks to be you ๐Ÿ˜‚"

    It's downright disgusting the state of the game right now.

  • Agreed. Can't even play solo right now. I left F13 to play this game and now I'm heading back apparently. At least you can play a game there.

  • This game is like a drug in the sense that I know it's bad and all, but I can't stop coming back to it.

    But seriously, when the majority of the comments on here are negative the devs have to be paying attention....or maybe I'm assuming too much?

    Hopefully servers help with matchmaking. I just want to play against a good quality killer with good quality survivors or the other way around.

  • @Hoodied said:

    Devs don't make cosmetics, you cannot fix campy killers or dc's on survivor, lag is servers which is getting fixed, wait time will be fixed most likely

    When?

  • Any killer who asks for more buffs at this point is just straight up bad at the game.

    Which isnt surprising given some of the ridiculous buffs they've asked for.

  • This is a simple statement I feel many have asked. Why is it so hard to just fix your game.

    Sorry not Sorry, but so much whinnyness i rarely heard from Players.

    DC'ing People well jeah they should add an Ban System on my opinion but the others? Lol

    When i was Rank 1 bevore this huge cool new Update there was a Day, which i get tunneled 7 Times in a Row.

    It is Part of the Game when Killers camp, tunnel. I know its frustrating, but with the new Emblem System, they loose Chaser Points and dont pip too much. Just deal with it.

    You say that 1 Minute time waiting on Lobby is long? No it isn't it's for preparing.

    Several game break issues?Well there are some funny but not overpowered oder unplayable glitches like in Friday the 13 (Trash game) which you can glitch on roofes. F13 is a bug itself. Not DbD. DbD glitches are sometimes funny but never experienced glitches where the game was crashing, maybe you should move to another Internetprovider, shop and buy DSL Cable with security sticks, so when you for example pushing your PSN you dont disconnect. If you play on PC, just deinstall Windows. Pc is underrated.

    This explains the Lag and maybe just search a Lobby, where Killerping is green.

    They dont add cosmetics, stop that whinny, nosense, troll meme ######### where trolls saying on free to play games they only add #########. They care a lot, not even 5 days after the huge update they bringed a new Update with a nice List of changes and fixes. Respekt to that. Dont be a whinny 17 year old puperty kid.

    No not everyone has been saying this. Only trolls and new People. People thesedays are like hey i was working so hard bla bla and i want just have a nice time bla bla. I just want that the game is, how i want to have it bla bla. Just stop that whinny puberty #########. Life isnt a wishconcern.

    That's all.

    Bye.

  • Sorry not sorry but it goes on my nerves. This game has very very few Bugs ang glitches, which you still can kill all 4 as a killer and survive as a Survivor. There are still chances, not like in F13 where People glitch to house rooftops and jason cant kill them

  • They've killed the game and couldn't care less. All this because they kept catering to whiny killers. Some of them were justified, others just sucked at the game and couldn't admit it.

    Glad the game is getting negative reviews to be honest. Completely deserved.

  • @laKUKA said:

    Cant play 2 games in a row...after one match...the next will be a infinite loading!! please we cant play this anymore!!!

    Well, maybe Survivor was dcing or you was dcing bcuz internet Issue. Played this game after the new Update almost every day 5 hours+ and experienced infinite loading 2 times.

  • @The_Crusader said:

    Entire community right now "The game is in a horrible state. Fix it."

    Developer: Got your money already so sucks to be you ๐Ÿ˜‚"

    It's downright disgusting the state of the game right now.

    Not really

  • @malloymk said:

    Agreed. Can't even play solo right now. I left F13 to play this game and now I'm heading back apparently. At least you can play a game there.

    Nice troll. No comment

  • @Hoodied said:

    Devs don't make cosmetics, you cannot fix campy killers or dc's on survivor, lag is servers which is getting fixed, wait time will be fixed most likely

    Lag causes from Killer, not DbD. 1 minute waiting time is nice.

  • @The_Crusader said:

    @Remisee Great insight.

    It seems that PC has so much trouble with dbd, but PSN not so much which i dont believe. Im playing this game for more than 2 years and experienced bugs ang glitches so rare. Pc is underrated. Psn enjoys dbd so much. Only positive Feedback

  • Don't get me wrong. I love the game and play it consistently, but the issues I've seen haven't been fixed since I've started. Most of the issues stem from poor matchmaking where me and my friends wait in a lobby for 10-20 minutes between games. That takes the fun right out of the game. As for glitches/bugs, it's more so the crappy hit boxes or the the lag from connection to host.

    Also, I wonder where they get the algorithm for the newly added "waiting time" at the bottom right of the screen? Sometimes the wait time in the lobby is less than a minute, but more often it's over 5-10 minutes if not longer (when "waiting time is less than 1 min). Then once we do find a killer to play against, the game decides to kick out my friends thus having to repeat the process.

    SIDENOTE: I just ran into this yesterday surviving with friends, but the game crashed on me and both my other friends when we tried to join a lobby or put us in the endless loading screen. Anyone else run into that?