How to fix Coldwind Farm Maps - Actual good Ideas

Probably every Killer hates these maps, so it's time to adjust them. Here are some ideas, to make these maps more enjoyable

  • replace corn with crops. You can crouch and still be hard to spot. If you run/stand up, then it's fair game
  • replace see-through jungle gyms with non see-through walls. It still can be wood, but they need to be 100% tight.
  • adjust some of the still insane loops on Tompson House
  • make the hook that can spawn on the balcony on Tompson House a permanent hook. This would remove some of most annoying "haha, you can't hook me" situations in the game

I hope these suggestions will make it into the game, so that Killer Mains can enjoy these maps as well.

Comments

  • #cornblind

    The farm maps are my favorite to play when I’m Billy, Huntress, Wraith, (Plague?), or Doctor.

    The see-through walls should not go, but it would be nice if corn was less obscuring.

  • The corn maps are just awful maps for killers to play on. I could get behind these. Not sure why the see through walls were ever left in. It literally makes every single pallet have no mind game potential.

  • The only real issue I have is survivors seeing through walls, there is no room for mindgames and your best option as killer is just eat all the pallets, that's it.

  • Fix the walls, for #########'s sake.

  • Walls is the problem and for the corn they are too much obscuring for nurse at least.

  • @xllxENIGMAxllx said:

    Walls is the problem and for the corn they are too much obscuring for nurse at least.

    Corn is BS for any KIller.

  • Cornwind is what they should have called this map. I'll take the slotted walls if we can just whack this corn off the map.