Totem spawns where it can't be cleansed.
Forgive me in advance if this is the wrong place, but I have no idea where exactly this post would fit, as I presume it's the same across all platforms. I did experience this on PC, for the record. Anyways...
As said, there's a spot where a totem can spawn in Autohaven Wreckers - Wretched Shop. For those unaware, it's the one that has the large autoshop with the car on a platform. Two windows on either side and it's usually a nightmare for most killers to run loops on.
It's just outside by a rock between three trees. I tried actively to cleanse it but due to its position, it kept throwing me off.
A small view of the rock (totem is on the other side) with the auto shop in view for some perspective.
The totem itself.


Comments
I had that same thing happen to me except it turned out to be ruin in a match only two of us survived
You should post it at the Bug section.
I hope they fix this.
With luck they will.
Much as I feel survivors need a little extra challenge, this is just unfair if something like Devour Hope or NOED spawns there.
When i play last time on new map my ruin spawn 5 meter or more less from gen close tree.Honestly blind person can see this totem!
I encountered the same on that map but in a different spot. I came here to post a video link of my glitched Devour Hope, so the Devs can fix that spawn faster.
https://youtu.be/z9A_tlk-fUc
For all the totems you destroyed, this is fair. If you have trouble with Ruin or NOED, just go cleanse that unreachable one.
God Totems confirmed.
Honestly when they changed how they spawn I was sure this will happen. Didn't happen to me yet tho.
@Alishabear that sucked damn. I get it if it was just the ruin but devour damn.