Well at least it is true I have friends with 2-3k hours on the game yet still aren't that great due to playing mainly immersed, however I would argue that it is good to have a mix between stealthy gameplay and aggressive.
Well at least it is true I have friends with 2-3k hours on the game yet still aren't that great due to playing mainly immersed, however I would argue that it is good to have a mix between stealthy gameplay and aggressive.
Baseline stealth is also good, but deffo not immersed stealth.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well at least it is true I have friends with 2-3k hours on the game yet still aren't that great due to playing mainly immersed, however I would argue that it is good to have a mix between stealthy gameplay and aggressive.
Baseline stealth is also good, but deffo not immersed stealth.
Agreed
He's wrong about Urban Evasion.