That's a safe pip?

Finished 1 whole gen with a teammate, killer found me and chased me for 3 gens, then camped me until 2nd stage, I got saved and tunneled immediately but I escaped somehow. Then finished the last gen with someone else, it was half done, then escaped.

And this is the result. It barely safe pipped... devs, hi?


ua2.png ua1.png


Comments

  • Yeah, I've had really good games where I didn't pip at all.

  • Yea I feel like Evader doesn't give enough points for how long some killers will chase you. I'm always pixels away from the next tier on this emblem, which costs me that 1 point I needed to pip. Really stupid.

    Also because you got tunneled and no one else got hit/hooked you had 0 opportunities to get Benevolence. With the points to pip requirements being so high at purple/red ranks this makes it impossible to pip now.

  • I stopped caring about my rank after the rank change.

  • It will probably get addressed at some point in the future...

    Meanwhile just play and have fun. I think it really doesn't matter right now. As long as you're getting matches and actually playing the game, I'm cool with it.

  • Oh well you got lucky. I got a killer who got looped for the entire game while I sat there doing 5 whole gens because the killer was tunneling one survivor. No one got hooked, I did 4 gens and I opened the exit gates. After that I go look at the result screen and it says I lost a pip even though it was out of my control. Like what did the game want me to do? Help the killer kill me or something or what?

  • This is what happens when the game demands you to compete against your team rather than the killer in order to pip.

  • This content has been removed.