Leatherface Ultra-rare add-on idea
Very simply I think a cool Ultra-rare add-on for LF would be to make his chainsaw sprint last longer or potentially infinitley until he chooses to stop using it. It would be a nice surprise for survivors and if LF gets some well needed buffs, this add-on would complement his chilli add-ons really well. What do you guys think?
Comments
His speed actually has a cap, chili just helps reach said cap faster.
his chilli and award winning chilli aren't very influential in reaching his top speed. I think theres a video on youtube somewhere where it shows the affects of the chilli compared side by side with no chilli addons. There is almost no difference at all
https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/7urzsq/i_compared_leatherface_chainsaw_speed_withwithout/ I think thats the video on reddit there
Yeah I mean this ultra-rare idea really is really for a buffed version of LF where his acceleration does a lot more for him, thus so would his chilli
I mean to be honest if they did decide to go for an infinite sprint, I wouldn't even mind too much if they put a downside on it such as his acceleration cap is slower.
award winning chilli is garbage, Leatherface 100% needs ultra rare addons, it's weird he doesn't have it, the devs originally thought he would be a overpowered killer but he's clearly not
making his chainsaw sprint longer sounds nice btw
Thanks for the feedback! And I think his chilli add-ons would be much better if they buff his acceleration. But there are many add-ons which are useless for LF ( such as the ones that make his chainsaw quieter )
I think a good pink Bubba Addon would be an Addon that prevents him from having Tantrums.