The new Matchmaking needs some serious work
Out of 40 lobbies I joined as Survivor the last two days only 10 had green Ping and 6 never filled up to 4 Survivors, meaning that I either had to choose to play with lag or go through 10-15 minutes of finding an acceptable lobby. To play a game that lasts just a fraction of that time. Why the hell would I continue playing Survivor under those circumstances? And playing Killer isn't better. I see no sense in the new matchmaking for Killers if as soon as I join a lobby, there's aren't any Survivors there.
Comments
I seriously dislike the new matchmaking: it's much slower than the previous one and not an ounce better. Pings and ranks are all over the place for the majority of the matched lobbies.
Lobby 43: green ping, disconnected from host during loading screen
Keeps getting better.
IT's better than it was on DLC launch I had so many 350-1k ping lobbies it was bad.
I'm playing with @NoxiousOnnyyxx and we keep loading into different lobbies or it shows i'm in a lobby with her and she is in a lobby with 3 others. I get small bugs but ######### every patch this game is broke.
At this point I think they should just put us in a big fat pool, matchmake around hours logged in at each role, prioritize ping, and see how that goes.