If you're talking about the ranger med-kit, then i highly doubt it. I haven't seen anything about Vigo K at all, perhaps the VK on the med-kit could just be a certain address or something like that?
@Detective_Jonathan The only thing I could find relating to VKs in any form of addressing is that relating to a Russian Social Networking system, which is odd but eh.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you're talking about the ranger med-kit, then i highly doubt it. I haven't seen anything about Vigo K at all, perhaps the VK on the med-kit could just be a certain address or something like that?
@Detective_Jonathan The only thing I could find relating to VKs in any form of addressing is that relating to a Russian Social Networking system, which is odd but eh.
Vigo the butch?