Saw dlc

Is it worth getting the saw dlc?

i been wanting to play the pig because she seems like a really fun killer but I just want feedback before I waste 7 dollars on her dlc and I end up not liking her.

Is she a fairly easy killer to learn? Is she a good killer? I like her perks and stuff but idk if she’s worth it. If I can get feedback it would be appreciated :)

the only thing I want with tapp is his perks so I can have every perk on my nea

Comments

  • Meh. The Pig is pretty bad, same for her perks.

  • Pig is balanced but need skill and mindgame.


    Surveilance is good after buff

    Hangman trick is fine but only for few matches not every match

    MYC is OP often


    Tapp is worthless to buy.


    for killer and her perks it worth.

    for surv and his perks it isn't

  • The Pig isn't too good of a killer. How ever she's easy to play, hard to master. Pig is probably the 2nd most mind game intensive killer there is. I would recommend getting her as she can be quite fun to play. Hope this helped <3

  • The killer is quite meh and the perk are pretty meh too, I dont recommend buying it.

    Just get make your choice from shrine and skip that one, honestly

    Regarding the killer: She is a M1 killer besides her ambush, but she roars always BEFORE even starting to sprint which makes the whole thing rather useless. Ambush is hard countered by sprint burst aswell and there is only a very small number of loops where you can actually use ambush to mindgame the pallet.

    Note that you get immensely slowed down when crouching for ambush, takes a lot of time which is the most improtant resource as killer.

    The reverse bear traps are full RNG, if you are into that.....

  • The pig is awesome! MYC and surveillance are really good, Tapp is also worth it Detective’s Hunch and tenacity are awesome Stake out and hangman’s trick are meh IMO.

  • I like her, but she has its weaknesses unfortunately. Not too weak, but not strong either.

    • Surveillance is her best perk, and a strong one. Probably the best generator defence perk along with Ruin, Corrupt Intervention and Discordance.
    • Make Your Choice can be devastating, but only fast Killers will make full use of it (Nurse, Spirit, Hillbilly) and Hag as well.
    • Hangman's Trick is situational as hell. Not a bad perk, but it will only come in use once in a blue moon.

    As for Tapp, his perks arent bad either.

    • Stake Out helps a lot with general generator/healing progression. Ruin's biggest counter. And helps against good Spirits who use the "phasing just in range of TR so you wont hear me" strategy. Its only true downside are stealth Killers.
    • Tenacity is situational, as you wont get slugged every game. That said, it has saved me quite a few times. And once we get the Evil Dead chapter perks, assuming Buckle Up (?) isnt nerfed, it will make for a quite powerful combo.
    • Deterctive's Hunch isnt too good though. But its the only true bad perk out of all of this DLC.
  • Amanda's not easy or powerful, but I have a lot of fun playing her. She's also the only Killer that made me legitimately SCREAM from the game. Hangman's Trick is situational, but if you're a Trapper player, it is pretty nice for him. Before its buff, Surveillance was useless, and I have only used it once after and it didn't seem that great to me, but I was also playing pretty poorly in that game. Make Your Choice however is an amazing and powerful perk (that works with Amanda's dash, so it synergizes well with her).

    Tapp looks cool (he is the closest to his real life appearance, and I honestly have trouble seeing the difference), but his perks are just... not the best. You'll only get to use Tenacity if the Killer slugs you, which happens so rarely that it might as well not even exist for me. Works well with Unbreakable/No Mither, and maybe the new DS, but otherwise, it's pretty meh. Detective's Hunch is bad. Unless you are the one of the ones who completes the gen, which is not how I interpreted it the first time, and have a map, those 5 seconds are just not enough. Stake Out, in my opinion, is his best perk, and even then. It's useful if you play stealth, and turning good checks into great checks is pretty good, I just haven't had much use out of it.

    Overall, it's not a bad DLC, but it's not the best. Honestly, for me, Tapp's appearance and the fun that I have with Amanda is worth it, and since you can't spend shards on them, you can't get it any other way. If you want a bit more variety in your daily selection as Killer, or just can't be bothered to wait for Surveillance or Make Your Choice in the shrine, go for it. Otherwise, maybe not.