The Mistreatment of Nea

Are we still going to ignore that ever since patch 2.0.0 (Curtain Call's patch) Nea has had blood removed from her prestige?!

Nea.png


No other survivor (except for Claudette but who cares abut her?) has had blood taken off their prestige but poor Nea has. This mistreatment must end! #BringBackNea'sOldPrestige!

Comments

  • her p1 shirt was golden for camouflage honestly. I didn’t think they changed her prestiged until now I thought I just forgot what it look liked

  • I always thought some blood was missing after watching some dbd in the olden days.

  • @nunadventures said:

    her p1 shirt was golden for camouflage honestly. I didn’t think they changed her prestiged until now I thought I just forgot what it look liked

    Yeah her neck and part of her arm have no blood. It sucks.

  • Are we still going to ignore that ever since patch 2.0.0 (Curtain Call's patch) Nea has had blood removed from her prestige?!

    I agree. I main nea and one day saw no blood on her neck and some parts of the arm, she has darker clothing then her prestige so I dont run it anymore

  • Fix her face first