Oh boy.... :(
Hopefully the matchmaking gets fixed
Hopefully the matchmaking gets fixed
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Has anybody actually come across Red Ranked survivors? Or lobbies that have 4 people that don't quit?
They weren't even that bad they got most of the gens done believe it or not.
I barely have to be honest.
This is what I get 8/10 games atm as survivor. I'm rank 10 and it seems like I either get an "okay" to "good" ping and a rank 2 killer or I get the worst ping possible and a killer within my rank.. I'm just so frustrated with this matchmaking.. The dev's really need to learn to act quicker with such problems..
give it time it will get fixed soon:)
REEEEEE NAMMMME SHAAAAAMMMME @xP3nnyWize you have to censor names otherwise you may get banned for name shame rip
Yeah I faced 2 rank 17-20s and 2 rank 9's when I'm rank 9. My best guess is deranking+SWF?? It was a 4 man 4 gens as Hag.
Trying to delete that original post withe players so i dont name shame wasnt trying to :( i cant get rid of it.