Hi. I'm Nea Jovovich and I have something to say.
New looks like Milla Jovovich from the movie Dummy.
Kudos to the Character Artists and design team who created her. Nea is my second most played Survivor cuz of this secret homage. (I'm sure Ms. Jovovich's attorneys would sue BHVR if they admitted to using her likeness).



Comments
Dear god, sure really does.
This looks almost exactly like her
Nea's looks cannot be claimed from my woman crush's attornys. Nea dresses like your average modern alternative girl who got edgy off of alt tumblr trends and anime; and has the face of someone who's losing their looks to drugs and anorexia. Thus looks nothing like mila in this movie. I dunno what you guys are seeing, maybe I'm just an edgelord elitist and I have too much respect for mila to compare her to that saggy faced thing.
Where was this marvelous thread found? โบ
Ahhh! I just realized..Nea is Alice from Resident Evil!!
Everyone celebrate! ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐