I feel sorry for rank ten survivors
Today was my first time playing since reset and I played a game as Myers they got one gen so I let the last survivor do a gen, next game I played Wraith with my slug build in the end three dced I was carrying the last to a gen but they dced as I was carrying them. Rank ten has made me a merciful killer.
Comments
Dont be sorry for DCers
I shouldn’t, but they weren’t very good and I felt sorry for them.
I know.😭
I will sacrifice my franks mixtape for my sins. (Which I don’t have)
I’ll jump in the campfire, need those blood points to get infectious fright.
im rank 15. im pretty bad.
You’ll get better, good luck in the fog. :)
Yeah it's garbage. I'm punished for not ranking up after reset. Now I can barely rank up at all. Potato survivors who run at the killer straight away then give up on the hook. Then others disconnect since morale is low then. I've had so many games where its 5 gens and 2 survivors or just me it's ridiculous.
Killers who camp and survivors who wait near hooks so no gens get done. Probs cus everyone needs those unhooks with the new shittastic ranking system.
Not to mention many killers cant even get hooks because they dont know how to play the game so no unhook chances. Then whey they finally get a hook 4 gens in they camp it like crazy because they know its likely the only hook they're getting.
You could persevere before through the ######### games to get to high rank and have fun games. Now however you rank up so slowly that it's not worth it. Nor surprised disconnecting has increased, whats the point in not when its going to take forever to get to the good ranks anyway? Might as well just skip the games you don't like.
Its only going to get worse next reset. Rank 15 here we come. I've already seen how bad it is down there.
Congrats devs. You ruined the game for everyone despite being told this sucked on the ptb many times. No wonder the players are dropping. Try listening to the people who actually play the game competitively.
I can’t rank up on either side either and based on the survivors I get I don’t think I belong at this rank.
I'm ranking up but its so slow that I'll likely only make it somewhere in purple at best by reset. Then it starts all over again.
Sure its ok for the twitch streamers but not all of us have 8 hours a day to dedicate to it.
I feel like for every game I pip I then lose a pip in the next game when my team suicide and d/c in the first 60 seconds. Then there are those inbetween where the killer camps so you only get a black pip.
Its like...
- decent game, pip
- 0-2 hooks and hard camping, black pip or maybe if lucky pip
- 2 survivors suicide/disconnect, de-pip
- 1 hook and camping, black pip
- Crappy game but manage to do enough, pip
- Get tunneled all game, de-pip or black pip
- suicides and disconnects, de-pip
- decent game, pip
- team of potatos who all go down in the basemnt, de-pip
- suicides and disconnects, de-pip
Then you get salty and pissed off. So when your team disconnects you disconnect too because you cba doing. 2 vs 1 or a 1 vs 1 and you lose 2 pips. Theres just no motivation not to.
If you want to play merciful, do so. I mix between ruthless and merciful. Depends on the survivors, and a mix of my mood.
This. I played a match with my wife the other day. Camping killer, so we focused on gens. Other survivor ran around and did nothing. We get through the gens, open gate, leave. Less than 12k bp. Next match, two survivors did not even touch a gen, they just evaded looking to get the hook. Needless to say, we are the only ones found as we are trying to do gens. Ran the killer for a while, and they still did not touch a gen. Inanity.
I have 200+ hours.