This is a horror game
*survivor spam flashlight and tea-bag*
*survivor spam flashlight and tea-bag*
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do you have hunting music?
I face camp survivors that do that. So they can be salty at the end of the game. Good times.
You're darn right it's a horror game once I get Monitors for my ninja Legion build.
Lol. I've had killers that only get me because they face camp the entire game. Wastes so much time
Same. Horror game or not killers will always find an excuse to face camp.
I mean it's still a horror game aesthetic and mechanic wise but yeah the scary aspect to the game fades after your first few days of playing.
Imagine in Halloween if Laurie teabagged Michael after she stabbed him with the coat hanger. Imagine in Nightmare on Elm Street if Nancy had dropped 10 pallets on Freddy in a 5 minute chase. Imagine if in Fthe13th Tommy Jarvis just DC'ed.
๐๐๐ญ๐
*LF chainsaws while walking backwards*
Deadly Moonwalk