Object of Obsession Change
After the recent patch, decisive strike has been changed so it doesn't matter if you are the obsession or not you don't have to wiggle. Sole survivor also doesn't have any differences regarding being the obsession or not. I think OoO should always be 72 meters regardless of if you are the obsession or not because with the new decisive strike the obsession can change and now your OoO is at a smaller distance. I know there aren't many of us OoO users lol but we still need some love!
Comments
No thanks. The perk is annoying enough already to trapping killers.
It fine, your gambling for the obsession same as everyone else that uses it. Swf has the bonus of a practical guarantee.
I'm not toxic I swear lol
Question: How many Survivor perks currently care about being the Obsession (in terms of "the perk functions differently depending on if you are the Obsession or not")? I know OoO is one, but are there any others?
Laurie's perks are the only survivor obsession perks atm and OoO is the only one that functions differently if you are the obsession. The new survivor that got leaked to come into the game also has an obsession perk but not even that perk will function differently. Only OoO does and it makes me sad :(
I see. Not gonna lie, it is kinda weird that the most common use of the Obsession mechanic as far as Survivor-side is to simply indicate who probably has Decisive Strike. Like, what is the purpose of a Survivor designating themself the Obsession if that mostly matters only if the Killer is running Obsession stuff too?
It was meant to be a way that a play could increase the difficulty of their gameplay experience by being a known target for the killer. The problem is we keep getting obsession perks that don't direct the killer at the obsession. We have OoB, Dying Light, and Rancor that make the killer really target the obsession.Two of those are killer perks and only one has a tangible benefit for the obsession target.
Yeah exactly
And remember me