Head on perk
So I tried this perk on Jane Romero and it work well BUT I have head on, on feng min and it doesn't work at all.
Does someone else have this issue with other survivor ?
Tagged:
Mod
So I tried this perk on Jane Romero and it work well BUT I have head on, on feng min and it doesn't work at all.
Does someone else have this issue with other survivor ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Feng is way to slim to actually have an impact.
...
Nah, a friend of mine is using it on Kate and it works well. (It may be because of her Boobs, but that is just speculation)
May be a stupid question, but do you make sure you are in the locker for 3 seconds? Also if the killer times it right, they can grab you when you jump out.
I'm sure about the 3 seconde and yeah I know about if it times it right but I can't stun him even if I get out in front of the killer, it's like random with feng min (with low chance) where with jane romero I don't have this issue.
Are you using any Exhaustion Perks on Feng which you dont use on Jane? Like Lithe?
Remember, Head On is an Exhaustion Perk, which means you cannot use it when Exhausted.
I'm only using head on as an exhaustion perk
It was glitchy with me when I was using it on Jane. Sometimes it worked and other times it just did nothing. I ended up taking it off as it just doesn't feel like it works properly yet.
I tried it again with Jane Romero and didn't work at all, where sometimes it work perfectly
Personally, when I play Jane and use that perk, some of my body parts and limbs pop out of the locker. More often than not it’s the hand or the leg.
Well tried it in private game with a friend and in conclusion, it work if the killer is litteraly in front of the locker and not moving otherwise it's like very low chance to actualy stun him
When I've seen other people use it the killer isn't right in front of the locker, because if they're too close they'll just grab you out. I was in a green ping lobby when it didn't work for me, so I'm putting it down to being a glitch and not a lag issue.
@Gay Myers (Luzi)
I play a lot of killer and it's very easy to counter, just pretend that you're going to open the locker. Works everytime, it's amazing when they go down wondering why their perk didn't work. 😋