new DS should work twice.

It's meant to counter tunneling, but if you get tunneled off your first hook AND your second hook, if you used it the first time, you don't get it the second time. Even as a killer main, I think the DS should work if you're tunneled. Period. Every time. Not just once per game.

Comments

  • @RoKrueger said:

    Hahaha do you want to be able to use DS twice? Why not everytime you get picked up by the killer and with progressively easier skillchecks? Just quit getting caught little survivor!

    But the first time i go down, it isn't tunneling...? So that makes no sense. And the skill check is already pretty easy. No need to make it get easier? Why make the request so much more complicated than it has to be? Just have it work when you're tunneled. That's all I'm asking.

  • Honestly the stun needs to be unaffected by Enduring or longer (the length it was before). I wouldn't say it needs to be usable twice. Unbreakable can be used to counter slugging for instance and it's usable once.

  • @IronKnight55 said:

    Stun times need to be longer, @Maximus7. Its too short right now. It is not stopping killers from tunneling.

    Yeah the stun is not enough. The killer will still tunnel.

  • @fluffybunny said:

    Honestly the stun needs to be unaffected by Enduring or longer (the length it was before). I wouldn't say it needs to be usable twice. Unbreakable can be used to counter slugging for instance and it's usable once.

    But you can be slugged 50 different times in a game. You can only get tunneled off hook twice.

  • @Incirion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/379184#Comment_379184

    I've seen killers completely ignore other survivors, even injured survivors, to actively tunnel the person who just got unhooked. It's not on my teammates to stop the killer from being a douche.

    You want a target to blame? Blame scoring changes as you're getting tunneled no matter what. We gotta get at least 9 hooks to pip once on top of playing strong in every other area. Unless DS is going to start killing killers nothing is keeping you from getting tunneled.

  • @ReikoMori said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/379189#Comment_379189

    You want a target to blame? Blame scoring changes as you're getting tunneled no matter what. We gotta get at least 9 hooks to pip once on top of playing strong in every other area. Unless DS is going to start killing killers nothing is keeping you from getting tunneled.

    I'm not blaming anyone. Did you bother to read the post that I was replying to?

  • @ReikoMori said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/379189#Comment_379189

    You want a target to blame? Blame scoring changes as you're getting tunneled no matter what. We gotta get at least 9 hooks to pip once on top of playing strong in every other area. Unless DS is going to start killing killers nothing is keeping you from getting tunneled.

    Survivors are having a hard time pipping, too. I'll play competently and won't pip while solo, and the coordination with SWF almost seems necessary. I'm not sure if this was done on purpose.

  • @Incirion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/382879#Comment_382879

    But you can be slugged 50 different times in a game. You can only get tunneled off hook twice.

    Yes, but by the second time you're tunneled, you should know they're gonna tunnel and have a route or a plan before getting saved. Both being able to get yourself up and stunning for the escape are strong. That's why they're both a one-time thing. The only issue I have right now is that either it should go unaffected by Enduring (seen people say it's fair to killers who don't choose to take enduring) or to make it 4 (what it was before) 'cause being able to down someone right after they use their anti tunneling perk is a joke.

  • yall had broken strike for 2 years, stop complaning

  • Tired of being tunneled? git gud m8

  • @BreadLord said:

    yall had broken strike for 2 years, stop complaning

    And they going to get Mettle of Man soon. (Subject to change maybe) Doubt it tho.

  • @fluffybunny said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/382907#Comment_382907

    Survivors are having a hard time pipping, too. I'll play competently and won't pip while solo, and the coordination with SWF almost seems necessary. I'm not sure if this was done on purpose.

    Completely agree. Solo is much, much harder than killer now.

    I think that before having a potato team wasn't as bad because you could easily pip by playing well and work your way up to be with better players.

    Now however that getting a pip is much harder you're just straight up ######### if you get a bad team. It feels like there's no reward or not point to playing well.

    I'd bet money that the survival rate has plummeted in the low ranks. Not surprised disconnects have gone up too.

  • @Maximus7 said:

    No, new DS doesn't need any buffs whatsoever. If anything, it might still need nerfs due to how bullshit a free escape in any circumstance is.

    Quit tunneling then. New DS is not bullshit, and not OP.

  • @MegChicken said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/379166#Comment_379166

    Quit tunneling then. New DS is not bullshit, and not OP.

    Not tunneling? Does not compute.

    iF yOu DoNt TuNnEl YoU dOnT wIn

  • Tbh, I don't even care if I fall straight back to the ground in the dying state. I just want to get extra survival points since i'm being forcefully tunneled out of the game and don't have a chance to get any other points.

1 2 ›