Do you M1 with legion
I don’t mean usually, but if you see a close survivor injured even with 110 speed it’s easier to hit them once then Frenzy twice right (assuming two frenzy hits already for comparison)
I don’t mean usually, but if you see a close survivor injured even with 110 speed it’s easier to hit them once then Frenzy twice right (assuming two frenzy hits already for comparison)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
See, because I am not an absolute forehead (like a lot of people that play Legion), I use Feral Frenzy to injure, then I turn off Feral Frenzy after I catch back up with the survivor and M1. If you try to down using Feral Frenzy, you should uninstall. Only Frank's Mixtape with Cold Dirt makes downing with Feral Frenzy a good idea. Only use Feral Frenzy on an already injured survivor if you are trying to reveal other survivors and get some extra injures.
That’s what I did my first few games but wanted to figure it out before I started playing them a lot, get the early hit then track and down. But all the you tubers seem to spam 3-4 attacks on the same person.
With cold dirt you can m1, frenzy to close distance, m1
So reduces cool down means less time staring at my hands after Frenzy? I never knew that dang
Double cool down (Cold Dirt and Joey's) is even better. You just get on their ass, cancel, and M1 almost immediately for the kill.
If you wanna play like this then go for any other killer. Legion's power is much more versatile. For example go for 1 survivor, hit the second one then follow the other one's blood, he'll be bleed out quite a bit from there on out it's just 1-2 m2s no moonwalk required
I r2 (PS4) when I know I can. I use FF to try to play as intended but the devs did a horrible job. A longer duration and FF speed is literally the only thing Legion needs.
Yeah, only down people with FF when they are decent at looping and you can't get a normal M1 because of Legion's speed
always use FF if a survivor vaults a window that u can't reach with a regular m1 or use FF to jump over a dropped pallet, hit them, break the pallet and then go after them, they'll be forced to either stay close to you or to mend.
Yeah, what @MhhBurgers said is right, gf hit when they get over obstacles to pressure them even more.
Always try to M1 down them unless they put a pallet down or use a window, at that point FF chase and hit them.