IF I GET ONE MORE ENTITY DAMNED HEADSTRONG OR RERUN!
I WILL DESTROY THIS DAMNED SKULLGIRL'S MOBILE APP!
In unrelated ranting, how are you guys? Well, I hope?
I’m good, is that tea flavored with the salt of the fallen?
@TreemanXD Tea and salt are a terrible combo. All the salt I have are being put into my survivor puddings. Simply delicious.
@Shad03 good idea.
I'm doing well my bruddah, thanks for asking.
I used to play that game, but got tired after a while.
Huh?
@LCGaster Well good for you ^^
I think the music is the only thing keeping me in the game.
@Saint_Ukraine What be your question? Friend.
Doin aight.
@Shad03 I was just wondering what this whole Skullgirl's app is?
@Saint_Ukraine It's a prequel game based on the game Skullgirls. It's a 2d fighter game.
@Shad03 Thanks for the clarification.
@Saint_Ukraine No prob.
Got another Head Strong...
Please hook me, I don't even want to look at her.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I’m good, is that tea flavored with the salt of the fallen?
@TreemanXD Tea and salt are a terrible combo. All the salt I have are being put into my survivor puddings. Simply delicious.
@Shad03 good idea.
I'm doing well my bruddah, thanks for asking.
I used to play that game, but got tired after a while.
Huh?
@LCGaster Well good for you ^^
I think the music is the only thing keeping me in the game.
@Saint_Ukraine What be your question? Friend.
Doin aight.
@Shad03 I was just wondering what this whole Skullgirl's app is?
@Saint_Ukraine It's a prequel game based on the game Skullgirls. It's a 2d fighter game.
@Shad03 Thanks for the clarification.
@Saint_Ukraine No prob.
Got another Head Strong...
Please hook me, I don't even want to look at her.