Whats wrong with pallet drops?

Since last patch it became more and more of an issue thats pallets dont want to be dropped by me. I run straight through them, button smashing, nothing happens and im gonna downed by the killer in about 75% of the situations. And during the time the pallets drops i get hit by the killer ind 75% of the situations. Whats wrong with them?

Comments

  • Never had such an issue. I haven’t seen anyone else complain or be affected like this. Sounds like a problem on your end.

  • No issue here, maybe your dropping to late.

  • Most likely a latency problem

  • Ping is involved with this, for example, when getting hit through a pallet that is ping, but your issue is definitely connection, Pallet drop being delayed is really annoying, but will be fixed in summer

  • @Hoodied said:

    Ping is involved with this, for example, when getting hit through a pallet that is ping, but your issue is definitely connection, Pallet drop being delayed is really annoying, but will be fixed in summer

    Tier 3 Myers has the largest lunge, I've smacked people who were over pallets.

  • @OMagic_ManO said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/377994#Comment_377994

    Tier 3 Myers has the largest lunge, I've smacked people who were over pallets.

    Like I said, ping is still involved here, but your situation is hit boxes

  • Since last patch it became more and more of an issue thats pallets dont want to be dropped by me.

    I actually reported it as a bug on the new map when broken by the Plague the damn prompt wasn't even present. This happened 3 times and i was clear on the otherside.

  • Something's wonky for sure. I dropped it before a Billy's chainsaw yesterday, and I still ate the saw. But the pallet went down and stunned him! How does that even make sense from a physics standpoint? He had to have gone through the pallet to hit me, yet it remained intact.