Window Bug is still there
The entity blocks the window during a chase but the survivor can still vault it indefinately.
I will DC EVERY game that this happens until you fix this #########. If we had a bug like windows immediately getting blocked after survivors vault them you can BET that the devs would immediately fix this, this bug has been on the PTB and made it to live with how unbeatable and OP survivors still are even after all the nerfs make me think you really don't care about this game but want to monetize.
What am I supposed to do here? Mindgame them? I usually run brute force builds so I don't have to mindgame, heck I'd say I basically paid for this privilege by getting the clown (altho yes I didn't pay for it but you catch my drift)
Comments
This never happens to me, can you show me this?
Trust me it happens.
Also ######### is with the double jungle gym pallets, nobody INCLUDING survivors asked for this much easymode.
You'd think it would have been fixed ages ago but nope.
It was in the game long before the recent ptb btw.
If it was bugged then it never was as frequent as this. it's basically every second game for me.
I don't use bamboozle because of this and I am only playing Legion until they fix it. -.-